Aon Physician Alliance Privacy Statement
Please go to Aon.com/FATCA
to obtain the appropriate W-9.
Aon Physician Alliance is a part of Aon Corporation, one of the world's largest insurance brokers.
Aon is committed to the highest level of integrity in all of our dealings with our clients, employees and service partners. This commitment extends to any personal information about our customers that we might possess or acquire. Aon is committed to respecting personal privacy, and safeguarding individual record confidentiality and system security. Accordingly, Aon and its affiliates adhere to the following Privacy Guidelines and Principles:
Aon has developed policies and programs for the protection of customer information.
Aon strives to maintain the accuracy of customer information and will promptly respond to any questions or concerns customers may raise with respect to the accuracy of such customers personal information.
Aon employees are responsible for the protection of customer information, and each Aon employee with access to personal customer information is responsible for compliance with our privacy policies and procedures. Aon expects all of its service partners and service providers to adhere to Aon's high ethical standards as to the confidentiality of personal information.
Aon will only use personal information in compliance with applicable law.
Aon has appointed compliance officers within each business unit who are responsible for ensuring that their respective business units are in compliance with each of these principles.INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
If you submit personal information with respect to any insurance products featured herein, this information may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Application Information: This is information we receive from you on applications or other forms, by phone, and online. It may include your name, address, and telephone number, e-mail addresses, driver's license number, social security number, date of birth, length of employment, gender, marital status, prior insurance information, home ownership, length of residency, vehicle descriptions, miles driven and vehicle use, other drivers, and driving history.
- Transaction Information: This is information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. It includes your insurance coverage selections and premiums, payment and claims history, and information necessary for billing and payment.
- Consumer Report and State Information: This is information we receive from a consumer reporting or State Agency, and is used to confirm or supplement Application Information. It may include motor vehicle reports and claims history reports. We will disclose Consumer Report and State Information only as necessary to quote or service your insurance policy and as permitted or required by law. We only share information as necessary to transact insurance with our insurance carriers.
In addition, we may collect user information for our Web sites via cookies, alphanumeric identifiers transmitted from a Web site to a visitor's browser. We collect such information solely for the purposes of better customer service, enabling our ability to identify users and create content to meet their needs. While it is possible to disable cookies via your browser settings, doing so may not allow us to enhance your Web experience.
We collect only the domain name; the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; aggregate information on what pages consumers visit; and information volunteered by the consumer, such as quote requests, survey information and/or site registrations.HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
All information that we collect may be used as follows:
PARTIES TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION
- To provide insurance quotes requested by consumers, based on the information that they have supplied.
- To maintain communication with prospective customers in order to provide information on new products, services or upcoming events.
- To improve the content of our web page and to notify consumers about updates to our web site.
We only disclose your personal information as necessary to effect, administer, or enforce your transaction with us, or in conjunction with servicing your insurance policy through insurance carriers or their representatives. Parties we share with may include our group of affiliated insurance underwriting companies, claims representatives, courts and government agencies. We may also disclose information as required by organizations with whom you have an existing relationship and with which we have joint marketing agreements.
If you do not wish to receive email, phone calls and/ or mailings from us in the future, please let us know in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, write to us at the address below or call us at 1-866-815-5776. Please be sure to include your name, address and phone, and we will be sure you are removed from the list.
This is the web site of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; in NY and NH, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency; in MN and OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. and in CA, Aon Insurance Services. In FL, Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. is not an unaffiliated or an independent not-for-profit entity. Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. is the program administrator for the insurer underwriting the policy. Aon Physician Alliance has given Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. permission to use its name and logo on this web site.
In California, coverage is written through AIS, Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. license number 0795465, an assumed name of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., pursuant to Section 1724.5 of the California Code.
Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., 159 East County Line Road, Hatboro PA, 19040, a third party administrator, is licensed to transact insurance business in the state of Massachusetts under license number 1554442.
Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., a third party administrator, is licensed to transact insurance business in the state of Louisiana, under license number 192615.Contact us:
Aon Physician Alliance
159 E. County Line Road
Hatboro, PA 19040-1218
Date of Last Revision: 1/1/15.